Most helpful customer reviews
25 of 26 people found the following review helpful.
15 of 17 people found the following review helpful.
but that can be solved by buying a hi cap mag
11 of 12 people found the following review helpful.
This gun has received a ridiculous number of compliments and admiration from young and old alike during airsoft games, and it performs well on the field. Hop-up is easy to adjust, using a little slider hidden inside the (fake) shell-ejection port, which means you can change it in the field without tools. The iron sights are actually very accurate and easy-to-use, which is great since this doesn’t come with rails, being a WWII replica weapon. It shoots over 300 fps but under 350 with .02 or .025g BBs, meaning it is great for CQB and small-to-medium field operations, but across long distances the weapon is ineffective. Most airsoft action tends to take place within close ranges, however, so unless you intend to snipe people from 100-200 feet away this weapon is a great choice. Historically, it was developed for closer-range fighting anyway, and it excels at that. It shoots straight and has great battery life with the included 8.4v battery. A 9.6v will fit without modification, although it will be tight, and the rate of fire markedly increases. The gun does have a (historically inaccurate) fire selector, but I keep it on full auto all the time (which is how the original worked) because it is possible to squeeze off one round at a time on full auto if you have a trained trigger finger…again, just like with the original. There is no safety, just a subtle on/off switch on the bottom of the pistol grip. The overall construction of the gun is pretty good…it’s not a $400 gun, but it’s pretty darn good and very reliable.
In terms of accessories, I own and recommend the following: a replica leather sling (find it on ebay or something for $20), replica MP40 ammo pouches (I think they were $25?), and consider buying some mid-cap magazines. I got a box of 5 made by King Arms from [...], and they are more cheaply-made than the AGM metal lowcaps but they hold 110 rounds. In practice, I believe they may actually be able to fit up to 200, but I haven’t counted.
In sum, then, this is a great medium-cost SMG that is accurate, looks good, is very satisfying for WWII buffs or Call of Duty fans, will get you lots of attention on the field, and will serve you well and reliably.
Similar Products @ Amazon
- Texsport Bazaar Armchair (Blue 20.07-Inch
- Wenzel Sprout 6 X 5-Feet Two-person
- Weber 7420 Gourmet Bbq System Sear Grate Set
- Thermacell Mr-9w Cordless Mosquito
- Repel Hg-406t Lemon Eucalyptus 4-Ounce
- 3M Ultrathon Srl-12 Insect Repellent
- Wenzel Pine Ridge 10-By-8 Foot
- Leatherman 830039 New Wave Multitool With
- Victorinox Swiss Army Climber Pocket Knife
- Eagles Nest Guardian Bug Net
- Camelbak Rogue 70 Oz Hydration Pack
- Coleman Converta Cot
- Tear-aid Repair Kit B
- Platypus Big Zip Sl Hydration System – 34835
- Coleman 24-Piece Enamelware Dining Kit
- Mongoose Gavel Boy’s Freestyle Bike
- Kenda Nevegal Standard And Tubeless Bike
- Park Tool Rolling Adjustable Height Shop
- Kenda Kross Plus Wire
- Sunlite Steel Touring Stem For 1 22.2Mm
- Action Sports
- Bikes And Accessories
- Boating And Water Sports
- Equestrian Sports
- Exercise And Fitness
- Fan Shop
- Hunting And Fishing
- Leisure Sports And Games
- Other Sports
- Outdoor Recreation
- Paintball And Airsoft
- Racket Sports
- Snow Sports
- Sports And Outdoors Software